District 10 - Stockton
Covering Alpine, Amador, Calaveras, Mariposa, Merced, San Joaquin, Stanislaus and Tuolumne Counties.
The California Department of Transportation, District 10 is responsible for over 3,500 lane miles of State Routes in eight counties.
District 10 Projects
District 10 alerts and other information.
Statewide Alerts and Other Information
District 10 Links
- Caltrans is Hiring
- Caltrans Directory
- CalTrans Future in Transportation Scholarship
- California Highway Patrol
- Caltrans Live Traffic Cameras
- California Transportation Planning (CTP)
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Federal Highway Administration - Economic Recovery
- Road Conditions (Cell Phone Format)
- Route 99 Business Plan
District 10 Twitter Feed
Phone: (209) 948-7543
Public Information Office:
Fax: (209) 948-3895
Email: District 10 PIO